Difference between revisions of "F. P. Cutting Company"

From Packing Houses of Santa Clara County
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(initial import)
(Convert Infobox to Infobox_Industry)
Line 1: Line 1:
| title = Summary
| primary_business = Cannery
| header1 = Business Details
| label3 = Primary Business
| data3 = Cannery

Revision as of 18:10, 14 July 2013




Francis Cutting merged into the California Fruit Canners Association in 1899, then into Del Monte in 1916 according to Los Altos Hills history


Location Years Address Details
San Francisco 1901

Cal Dept of Horticulture doc.

San Jose 1903, 1906, 1907 Jackson and 7th

Became Del Monte . Construction started in March 1903 according to "March 10, 1903 Los Angeles Herald":http://cdnc.ucr.edu/cdnc/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&cl=search&d=LAH19030310.2.189&srpos=3&e=-------en--20--1--txt-IN-%22san+jose%22+cannery----

Santa Rosa 1901

Cal Dept of Horticulture doc


Some comment that San Francisco's cannery was a Cutting plant.