Libby, McNeil, and Libby
Chicago-based canner, organized in 1875. Their Sunnyvale cannery, founded in 1907, was large and long-lived; the water tank from the cannery still sits in the industrial park off Mathilda, painted as one of Libby's cans.
|San Francisco||1912||112 Market Street||Santa Marina Building|
|San Jose||4th and Lewis||(1926, 1927, leased from California Prune and Apricot Growers)|
|Santa Clara||Franklin Street||(1927, being built) (dried fruit, acc to "June 3, 1941 San Jose News":http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=e1wlAAAAIBAJ|
|Sunnyvale||1907, 1962||Mathilda and Evelyn Avenue||water tank still exists.|