Sunnyvale Canneries was an early, Sunnyvale-based canner. The company was founded by George H. Hooke after his sale of the Los Gatos Canneries to Hunt Brothers Packing Company. The Sunnyvale Canneries plant was located at Fair Oaks Ave. and the railroad tracks. The company was sold to Schuckl Cannery in 1925. Schuckl extended the facility, adding a warehouse, cooling plant, day-care, and cottages.
|Sunnyvale||1907||Fair Oaks Avenue|
- Bruntz, History of Los Gatos
- Sunnyvale City Council, Heritage Resource Nominations for Southwood and Fairorchard Neighborhoods, May 12, 2009. References purchase of Sunnyvale Canneries.