Pacific Can Company
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Pacific Can Company was a west coast can manufacturer known for making beverage containers. The company made the first flat-top beer can on the west coast.
|San Francisco||1927, 1936||290 Division St.||Sales office in 1936.|
|San Francisco||1927, 1944||Williams and Newhall St..|
- biography of Frank Burns.
- National Can Buys Pacific Can Company. January 27, 1955 Chicago Tribune.
- Advertisement. September 1, 1936 Oakland Tribune. Ad showed pop-top beer cans.
- Opportunities for Future Business, August 18, 1927 American Machinist. "Pacific Can Co., 290 Division St., will build a factory at Newhall St. and Williams Ave.. Estimated cost $100,000. Work will be done under the supervision of L. H. "Nishklan, Monandock Bldg., engineer."
- Executive Order 9466 authorizing the Secretary of the Navy to take possession and operate the plants and facilities of certain machine shop companies." 1944.