Havens-Samaira was a cannery in Campbell located in the former California Canneries plant just north of the Ainsley Cannery. The company was organized with $16,000 in stock subscribed, with John. W. Havens of Oakland and S. J. Samaira of San Francisco as the controlling interest, with other directors R.R. Cullen of San Francisco, M. Harris Callum of Oakland, and M. Samaira of San Francisco.
According to a newspaper report when they occupied the building, Havens had been operating the Sebatina Canning Company at Sonoma. S. J. Semaira had been importing and exporting dried fruit and nuts
|Campbell||1935 -||Hopkins Street|
- February 27, 1935, Campbell Interurban Press.
- May 16, 1935 Campbell Interurban Press.